We look out for your safetyAside from having fun, your safety is extremely important for us at JumpPark. Trampoline jumping is an adrenaline sport, which can be very dangerous if all safety precautions are not followed. It’s important for all jumpers to adhere to the safety regulations and jump based on their abilities. The rules are available by the jumping area and you will be informed about them in a short instruction video before jumping. JumpPark’s expertly trained staff monitor if rules are being followed – they’re our “referees”. Anyone who breaks the rules will be given a warning; after another unwanted or dangerous act, he/she will be asked to leave the jumping area and will not be able to use the facilities the same day. In the case of very risky behaviour endangering physical health and safety, the individual must immediately leave the jumping area, and in such case, will not be entitled to a refund. Our main wish is for all JumpPark visitors to have as much fun as possible, filled with high jumps, and leave us feeling happy and full of positive energy. That’s why we regularly provide our staff with the highest level of expert training and check all equipment in order to ensure our high safety standards.
- Watch out for other jumpers; jump only within your limits and adhere to the safety regulations.
- It is permitted to be barefoot or use special anti-slip socks while jumping on the trampoline.
- A trampoline can only be used by one jumper at a time.
- No double-bouncing / double-rhythm bouncing.
- No wall-climbing.
- No wrestling or rough play.
- No climbing or leaning on the nets.
- No sitting or climbing on the trampolines.
- It is forbidden to use mobile devices or cameras on the trampolines.
- No drinking, eating or gum-chewing on the trampolines.
- It is forbidden to jump under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- It is forbidden to kick the dodgeball.
- No hanging on the basketball hoops.
- When jumping, make sure that you do not have any keys, keychains or sharp objects, belts or suspenders attached to your clothing.
- Take precaution when jumping with prescription glasses.
- We recommend removing all jewellery, especially earrings.
- Do not place any objects or pieces of clothing on the trampoline.
Foam Pit Regulations:
- Always jump feet first, never head first!
- Flip jumping ONLY at your own risk.
- Children smaller than 150 cm are not permitted to do flips.
- Children smaller than 130 cm are not permitted to enter the Foam Pit.
- It is forbidden to jump from stationary spots (only from trampolines).
- It is forbidden to throw blocks from the Foam Pit.
- It is forbidden to build walls from the foam blocks.
- It is forbidden to bury oneself or others under the blocks in the Foam Pit.
- It is forbidden to jump from one trampoline to another by the Foam Pit.
- It is forbidden to jump if another person is in the Foam Pit.
- Exit the Foam Pit immediately after landing.
- We recommend removing all jewellery and emptying your pockets.
- Objects that have been misplaced in the Foam Pit will be searched for during the following planned check.
Children smaller than 110 cm can visit us only during the following times: Weekdays 10:00 am – 3:00 pm According to current vacancy: If the times are fully booked, e.g. during holidays, we don’t recommend visiting the park with children smaller than 110 cm. Children smaller than 110 cm are not admitted during weekends and bank holidays. Children smaller than 130 cm are admitted only when accompanied by a parent. Children smaller than 150 cm are not allowed to do flips in the Foam Pit. These regulations are set for safety reasons. Thank you for understanding.
The risk of serious injury can result from not adhering to the safety instructions. Before entering the facility, all visitors are acquainted with the safety instructions and by entering the facility, they have agreed to adhere to them.
I HAVE READ AND AGREE WITH THE STATED SAFETY REGULATIONS AND I WISH TO MAKE A BOOKING
V našem parku platí pouze výškové omezení. Děti do 120 cm nás mohou navštívit jen v dané hodiny. Děti do 130 cm mohou skákat jen v doprovodu dospělé osoby. Dospělý musí být přítomný v areálu u trampolín.
Rezervace je určitě doporučena, bez ní Vám nemůžeme garantovat volné místo.
V případě , že se nemůžete dostavit, nebo chcete přijít v jiném čase, prosím, zrušte rezervaci pomocí odkazu v potvrzujícím emailu, který jste obdrželi, a poté si rezervujte jiný čas.
Vstup na trampolíny je vždy v celou hodinu, 5 minut před časem rezervace probíhá instruktáž. V případě, že se nestihnete dostavit, můžete si rezervovat nejbližší volnou hodinu.