We look out for your safetyAside from having fun, your safety is extremely important for us at JumpPark. Trampoline jumping is an adrenaline sport, which can be very dangerous if all safety precautions are not followed. It’s important for all jumpers to adhere to the safety regulations and jump based on their abilities. The rules are available by the jumping area and you will be informed about them in a short instruction video before jumping. JumpPark’s expertly trained staff monitor if rules are being followed – they’re our “referees”. Anyone who breaks the rules will be given a warning; after another unwanted or dangerous act, he/she will be asked to leave the jumping area and will not be able to use the facilities the same day. In the case of very risky behaviour endangering physical health and safety, the individual must immediately leave the jumping area, and in such case, will not be entitled to a refund. Our main wish is for all JumpPark visitors to have as much fun as possible, filled with high jumps, and leave us feeling happy and full of positive energy. That’s why we regularly provide our staff with the highest level of expert training and check all equipment in order to ensure our high safety standards.
- Watch out for other jumpers; jump only within your limits and adhere to the safety regulations.
- Skákání je možné pouze v protiskluzoých ponožkách
- A trampoline can only be used by one jumper at a time.
- Zákaz lezení po kontrukcích trampolín a atrakcí
- No wrestling or rough play.
- No climbing or leaning on the nets.
- No sitting or climbing on the trampolines.
- It is forbidden to use mobile devices or cameras on the trampolines.
- No drinking, eating or gum-chewing on the trampolines.
- It is forbidden to jump under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- It is forbidden to kick the dodgeball.
- No hanging on the basketball hoops.
- When jumping, make sure that you do not have any keys, keychains or sharp objects, belts or suspenders attached to your clothing.
- Take precaution when jumping with prescription glasses.
- We recommend removing all jewellery, especially earrings.
- Do not place any objects or pieces of clothing on the trampoline.
Foam Pit Regulations:
- Always jump feet first, never head first!
- Flip jumping ONLY at your own risk.
- Children smaller than 150 cm are not permitted to do flips.
- It is forbidden to throw blocks from the Foam Pit.
- It is forbidden to build walls from the foam blocks.
- It is forbidden to bury oneself or others under the blocks in the Foam Pit.
- It is forbidden to jump from one trampoline to another by the Foam Pit.
- It is forbidden to jump if another person is in the Foam Pit.
- Exit the Foam Pit immediately after landing.
- We recommend removing all jewellery and emptying your pockets.
- Objects that have been misplaced in the Foam Pit will be searched for during the following planned check.
Děti do 110 cm mají vstup z bezpečnostních důvodů zakázán. Děti od 110 cm do 140 cm nás mohou navštívit každou neděli ve 2 skákacích blocích od 09:00 - 11:00 According to current vacancy: If the times are fully booked, e.g. during holidays, we don’t recommend visiting the park with children smaller than 140 cm. Thank you for understanding.
The risk of serious injury can result from not adhering to the safety instructions. Before entering the facility, all visitors are acquainted with the safety instructions and by entering the facility, they have agreed to adhere to them.
I HAVE READ AND AGREE WITH THE STATED SAFETY REGULATIONS AND I WISH TO MAKE A BOOKING
Rezervace je určitě doporučena, bez ní Vám nemůžeme garantovat volné místo.
Jumping is only allowed in sportswear. You jump in anti-slip socks, which can be purchased from us at the reception or you can bring your own anti-slip with a rubberized bottom. It is forbidden to have sharp things on the trampoline - jewelry bracelets, watches, belts and sharp objects in your pockets. Jumping in jeans is forbidden.
Lístky je možné koupit online ZDE. V případě firemních akcí je možné vystavit fakturu.
V případě , že se nemůžete dostavit, nebo chcete přijít v jiném čase, prosím, zrušte rezervaci pomocí odkazu v potvrzujícím emailu, který jste obdrželi, a poté si rezervujte jiný čas.
Nachází se u nás bar kde si můžete zakoupit malé občerstvení jako je káva, čaj, nealko, či něco malého na zub.
Jumping session starts in the whole hour, 5 minutes before the sessiontime there is a mandaroty instruction . If you do not arrive, you can book the nearest free hour. Recommended arrival to the park is 15 minutes before the time of your reservation.
Ano, kromě komfortních šaten se skříňkami máme i pánské a dámské sprchy, které můžete po skákání využít.
Ano, pro zákazníky je vyhrazené prostorné parkoviště přímo před naší halou.
Max. hmotnost skákající osoby je 110 kg.